Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Outdoor radio/speaker options

13»

Comments

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    And now I have another reason for my crazy neighbor to call me in to the local government, first it was my dog barking at rabbits and other rodents, now it will be my music.  I've always thought 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. was a pretty good ledger for being neighbor friendly but this guy apparently disagrees.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    @Scottborasjr, neighbors like that make me so mad. I had one like before. One of the houses next to me is for sale which makes me nervous. 10-10 is definitely acceptable IMO
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    I have the the Bose Sound Dock... Way more sound volume wise than I will ever need for the deck or house, and the sound quality is outstanding. Battery lasts at least 6 hours before needing to be plugged in and I use the jack on the back to plug in a Bluetooth receiver when I need my phone but still want the music.

Wind blew it off the table and it took a 12' flight to the ground below... other than some mud in the seams, it started playing right away and has been fine. The battery, which is pretty heavy compared to the rest of the unit, didn't even pop off when it hit... Definitely a Bose fan now.

Very happy with my set up...