Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Some Burgers

2»

Comments

• @Griffin-- I cooked bacon cheeseburgers last night because of you. 
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    I just finished breakfast and have a cup of coffee here at my computer --  but looking at this burger  ---  I'M READY FOR LUNCH !!
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,982
    @NecessaryIndulg - Wow!! Beautiful. Ours were supposed to have bacon but like usual we forgot to cook it and remembered when it was time to assemble the burgers. I hate when that happens.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,472
    Have seen baskets and paper at Sur La Table in Austin and Plano.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034

Looks great Jason

First cook after this diet comp.

Is a big honkin burger and homecut fries

Until then, the last pic is my screen saver ^:)^

Shane

·