Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Without These Two Salado Would Never Happen

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
edited March 2013 in EggHead Forum
Thank you Spring Hen and Spring Chicken. Without you two guys no Saledo Fest. Leroy and Judy thank you. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,834
    Options
    Thank you.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    Nice that there are people out there who go above and beyond for others. Heck, I think its awesome cooks for fests load up on food out of their own pocket, to put a smile on others and have a great time. Pretty neat!
    Seattle, WA
  • Mickey
    Options
    SkinnyV said:
    Nice that there are people out there who go above and beyond for others. Heck, I think its awesome cooks for fests load up on food out of their own pocket, to put a smile on others and have a great time. Pretty neat!

I am with you brother and don't forget gas and hotel money.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,341
    Options
    Don Toyota-you have put together a great team and your marketing for this fest is the absolute best.  I am envious of all who get to enjoy your event-just go easy on the rest of us with the pics and stories from next weekend. I seriously have this on the bucket list before I get too grounded by SWMBO.  Enjoy as I know you will!!!!! :)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Mickey
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Don Toyota-you have put together a great team and your marketing for this fest is the absolute best.  I am envious of all who get to enjoy your event-just go easy on the rest of us with the pics and stories from next weekend. I seriously have this on the bucket list before I get too grounded by SWMBO.  Enjoy as I know you will!!!!! :)
    Thank you my friend.