Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Out of State coming to Salado

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468

Way out of State: Ontario Canada

Lewisville Ar / New Orleans La / Carmel In / Lawton Ok / Murfreesboro Tn / Oklahoma City Ok / Lafayette La / Santa Monica Ca / Brandon Ms / Astoria NY and still a week to go.

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,647
    Great reach...Gonna be a most eggcellent time for sure.  How many have pre-registered for kilts :)
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    edited March 2013
    Should have ask that on resv. (will do next year). Kilts look good on others. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,851
    I'll ware a kilt if Mickey does.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
    I'll ware a kilt if Mickey does.

Travis if I could talk CenTex into leaving his company and making Salado would you ware a kilt?

·
    I forgot to add: Artesia NM to the list

·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,705
    That is impressive, sounds like a wonderful time.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,922
    Wish I was on that list I know everyone will have a wonderful time
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Wish I was on that list I know everyone will have a wonderful time

+1

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,302

+1

+2

XLBGE 
    ·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 537

+1
    +2

+3
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,922
    I'd even wear a kilt if someone wants to help finance the trip and somehow get me out of work. ;)
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • I'll be coming in my normal state. God help us all.

·
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    edited March 2013
    I'll be coming in my normal state. God help us all.

OMG, he's alive! Good to see you posting CTS!

One day I hope to be on a Salado list like that. Not in the cards this year. :(
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • R2Egg2Q said:
    I'll be coming in my normal state. God help us all.

OMG, he's alive! Good to see you posting CTS!

Alive and well. Just on hiatus. glad to see everyone is well.

·
  • It's good to hear from you Cen-Tex.  You were missed. 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • It's good to hear from you Cen-Tex.  You were missed. 

Thanks Fred. I've been lurking some but taking a little time off. All good here.

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,406
    I think we need some members of the forum to band together to hunt down all these "eggers" that leave us. You know, like the scientology squirrel hunters. We can send them to "re-education" camps where they have to open unburped eggs all day and try to achieve the same sear on a gasser that you get on an egg with steak. Since many of them will be at Salado, I vote @travisstrick to build this cohort. We'll call them Walrus and the eggmen.
    ·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214

I think we need some members of the forum to band together to hunt down all these "eggers" that leave us. You know, like the scientology squirrel hunters. We can send them to "re-education" camps where they have to open unburped eggs all day and try to achieve the same sear on a gasser that you get on an egg with steak. Since many of them will be at Salado, I vote @travisstrick to build this cohort. We'll call them Walrus and the eggmen.

@eggcelsior is definitely a special egg ;-)
    Lynnwood WA
    ·