Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

4+ lb pastrami on the mini

Lots of small love going around here lately ha... did a homemade loaf of rye that came out good on my first try, shape could be better. Used the tabletop convection oven (very mini like). Our main failed few months ago and we have been microwave free since we got it great gadget.
Decided brisket had to go on tonight corned CAB cut 4.25 lbs drained 3 times throughout the day.
Sliced and finish pics tmw.
Seattle, WA

Comments

• SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,742
    Pulled at 180 done in 3 hrs dome reading 275
    Seattle, WA
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Looks good! So did you have a late night sammich? :)
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,742
    edited February 2013
    Trimmed the fat cap so lost some of the look but sliced and it taste just fine. Not sure there is a needs for 24hr soak, I water bathed and changed 3 times in 10 hrs.
    BTW cut the fat and post cook I got 2.5 lbs of pastrami. Not sure its as good of a deal I thought @ $5 a lb, but it is cab and home made.
    Seattle, WA