Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

DIY end tables

I bought a new large Big Green Egg without the wing tables on the egg.  When I was assembling it at home, I noticed that there were extra 5/8" clinch studs in the parts bag.  I put them in the holes on the lower band that are meant to support a table before I finished the assembly.  So now I have the bolts sticking out, and I plan to add some kind of shelf to the egg.  Being brand new to the egg and this forum I wanted to check and see if others had made their own version of the side tables, and what precautions might be offered.
Dave
no, not -that- one!
KI4PSR
·