Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

OT - Something was missing...

So, I was just sitting out enjoying the sun with a beer in hand on Sunday morning a few hours before firing up the egg to cook a Turkey breast, when something didn’t sit right with me. Something was missing. I sat there looking around trying to figure out what was bothering me, maybe something was out of place, maybe something was broke, maybe something was missing, or maybe it was just me. a few beers later, it hit me, my new RediChek dual probe transmitter was gone! How could that go missing, I had only used it once? Kids maybe? Nope. Wife? Nope. Then I see my Husky laying in the yard chewing on a bone. Called the kids outside and the search party started. We managed to find the transmitter, and both probes, in all different locations, minor damage to each, but i may need a new probe soon. Damn dog. Just thought I would share that little miss hap from the weekend after I saw Fletcherfams pic with his RediChak. I did use it for the breast, seamed to still be working fine, so far...

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada

Comments