Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Finally, I have a BGE Pizza Stone

Stopped by a local dealer yesterday to see if they had a pizza stone. And they did. XL for $69.95 and when I got to the checkout they had a survey on which grills we had (weber vs BGE etc) and filling out the survey got me 15% off.  WOOHOO... and even better, the survey did not include any personal info (name or phone or email) - pretty cool!!!

Last week I did the best pizzas since I started "grilling" them.  now that I nave the stone, I may be having more homemade pizzas.. :) :)
·

Comments

• Congrats on the cost savings. Post pics of your pies!
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,063
    Good deal. And yes, we want to see some pies!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·