Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

help with wheels

I need to install an axle on my table, i have made the axle(5/8" steel rod inside 1/2" galv pipe) i'm not sure how i should attach it? i was trying not to have to cut the legs down, so i got some 1/2" u bolts and was thinking to bolt the axle on the face of the legs so that when i lift the back of the table it would kinda lever the wheels further down giving more clearance. also i was thinking to drill the legs and mount it with the tires flat, and when i want to move it just air them up? i would love any ideas you guys might have. here are a couple pics to hopefully help.

Stereo egging w/ xl and med eggs! BBQ guru

http://www.facebook.com/BeerGutsAndPorkButtsBbq

photo 1.JPG 189.4K
photo 2.JPG 193.5K
·