Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Very Moist Pork Tenderloin -- BGE Rocks

Options
mb99zz
mb99zz Posts: 183
So, when I decided to buy an egg last year one of the selling points for me as I lurked on the forum was how moist food was.  I cooked a pork tenderloin this weekend and was really impressed at how moist it was....and my wife totally agreed.  It was awesome!   My technique was good and I made sure not to overcook the tenderloin.  Just had to post this...no pics though.  

Comments

• Z_Eggineer
    Options
    I TOTALLY agree.  I LOVE Pork Tenderloin on the egg.  We made one last week with ButtRub, seared on GrillGrates (cross-hatch all the way around), then finished low and slow until 145 throughout.  Wayy better than any restaurant...
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    It looks moist....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    henapple said:
    It looks moist....

=))
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    mb99zz said:
    So, when I decided to buy an egg last year one of the selling points for me as I lurked on the forum was how moist food was.  I cooked a pork tenderloin this weekend and was really impressed at how moist it was....and my wife totally agreed.  It was awesome!   My technique was good and I made sure not to overcook the tenderloin.  Just had to post this...no pics though.  

Agree 100%! Have you tried the recipe with the blackberry sauce yet? Just phenomenal.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike