Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

hey wess!

Options
Mark Backer
Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was looking at MikeO's pictures, and noticed sally making some asparagus wrapped in something, and they look similar to the wife's little concoction. [p]The wife is always looking for new ways to make asparagus on the egg. I was curious what was in yours?

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Mark Backer,
    Sally did the asparagus, it was wrapped in prescuito. I can`t tell ya any of the details as I wasn`t standing there when she cooked...she did this entire cook on her own. I will try to post details this evening.[p]Wess

• Unknown
    Options
    WessB, Yea, I have been doing this for years, brush with o.oil, then I take 3 stalks of asparagus and wrap in a slice of prosciutto, tie or toothpick, put on egg and grill until prosciutto is like bacon, slice up and eat. I have also done with a strip of good salty bacon around 3 stalks of asparagus. Grill some portabellos and shucked corn on the cob at the same time, you have a great, low cal, healthy meal that tastes like a million bucks.