Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tonight's Burgers

After spending the day helping Dad build a table for his new small BGE, (I think I've created a monster) image I decided to throw a few burgers on the grillimage Added some grilled onions, bacon, Mozzarella, & Cheddarimage Plated - Very Tasty. Over cooked for me tho.. Raised direct, 400 till IT 160 image I think this means they like itimage
Clanton, Al LBGE
image.jpg 931.8K
image.jpg 563.5K
image.jpg 804.4K
image.jpg 808.1K
image.jpg 612.3K

Comments

• Cool cook !
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,666
    Nice...good food and family.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,910
    Looks like it was a great day! =D>
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • rholtrholt Posts: 375
    I had the same trouble with my burgers cooking to 160 cuz the carryover always seemed to dry some out. Now I plan to pull at 150 and should yield better results. Great cook.
  • Thanks guys. @rholt thanks, I'm gonna try that.
    Clanton, Al LBGE
  • Great looking burglers C B E. Something I have done with onions...slice, place on al foil and cover with Italian dressing. Place on the egg as it's getting to temp for the burgers. Gooood !

Alexander City,Al
  • I've never thought of doing that. Italian dressing makes just abt anything good!!
    Clanton, Al LBGE