Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

leftovers

Pulled pork nachos.  Made some breakfast buritos this morning with the pork, scrambled egg, some cheese, and salsa.  Didn't take any pics though.  Nachos turned out pretty darned good.  Roasted some grape tomatos, onion, green pepper, refried beans, queso and cheddar cheese, sour cream and some carolina red sauce I made yesterday with the pulled pork.
·

Comments

• I love pulled pork. But I think I enjoy the leftovers and different things you can make even more! Nice nachos! One of my favorites. Quesadillas are great too. My absolute favorite is pulled pork pizza!

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,797
    edited February 2013
    Pulled Pork, the dinner that keeps on giving.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·