Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Newbie Needs Help With Ribs

Hello everyone. 

I have had a Large for a little over a month now. I grill every weekend, but have only done hamburgers and steaks. I love it, but I am ready to try something new. 

I want to try ribs. I am picking up a platesetter and a rib rack on my way home tonight. 

I would like some advice from the more experienced folks here on the best method for cooking the ribs. I know to remove the membrane, but I need help concerning legs up or legs down on the platesetter. 

I also need to know at what temp. I should cook them and for how long. I am only using the dome gauge. I have a quick read pin, but that is all. 

So what do you guys recommend? I am so looking forward to giving ribs a try. Seriously I dream about the BGE at least four times a week. I think I am in love!
Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's

Comments