Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Pulled Pork Tacos with Mango Salsa

I had this little Pork Loin in the frezzer that I had intentions to make Sauerkraut but decided I wanted tacos instead. I marinted the pork in apple juice and a little cider vinegar for a day.

I coated it down with some DP Tsunami Spin and put on for about 4 hours at 250 with some cherry chips. I foiled it up and put back on and shut the vents. I wanted to try out my new Yeti cooler and see if the meat will stay warm so I put the loin in and closed her up. Pulled it out after about two hours and still pretty warm .

Mago Salsa:

1 1/2 cups cubed ripe mango 
2 ripe medium tomatoes, chopped 
1/2 cup finely chopped red onion 1/4 cup chopped cilantro 1 jalapeño chile, minced 1 cup drained and rinsed canned black beans 2 tablespoons lime juice 1 to 2 tsp. sugar 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon Rice Vinegar

I also did some of my borracho beans for a side and then some grilled pineapple for desert. I was quiet happy with the whole meal. It made me really miss summer, because I dont like eating at 6PM in the winter.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.