Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pulled Pork Tacos with Mango Salsa

I had this little Pork Loin in the frezzer that I had intentions to make Sauerkraut but decided I wanted tacos instead. I marinted the pork in apple juice and a little cider vinegar for a day.

I coated it down with some DP Tsunami Spin and put on for about 4 hours at 250 with some cherry chips. I foiled it up and put back on and shut the vents. I wanted to try out my new Yeti cooler and see if the meat will stay warm so I put the loin in and closed her up. Pulled it out after about two hours and still pretty warm .

Mago Salsa:

1 1/2 cups cubed ripe mango 
2 ripe medium tomatoes, chopped 
1/2 cup finely chopped red onion 1/4 cup chopped cilantro 1 jalapeño chile, minced 1 cup drained and rinsed canned black beans 2 tablespoons lime juice 1 to 2 tsp. sugar 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon Rice Vinegar

I also did some of my borracho beans for a side and then some grilled pineapple for desert. I was quiet happy with the whole meal. It made me really miss summer, because I dont like eating at 6PM in the winter.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·