Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

How do I post pics/Test run

How do I post pics using Photobucket or some other means? I tried Photobucket but can't seem to get it to work. Thanksimage
Lenoir, N.C.
·

Comments

• pineypiney Posts: 576

I think I figured it out. This is a brisket (Travis Method) I fixed yesterday.

Thanks to Travis it was the best I ever tasted.

Lenoir, N.C.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,293
    Well, that seemed to work. 

Looks yummy.
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    Looks like a picture of a great cook to me! 

I use direct link from photobucket and click on the insert image 3 icons to the left of the smiley faces. 

Just in case someone else looks at this and wonders. Looks like you have it handled.. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·