Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

So I had a dream about my Egg the other night..

In the dream, I was just about to go get it fired up to cook on.  When I step out the back door onto the patio, I look at it, and it is completely cracked.. Not one crack, but multiple large cracks wrapping around it.  I stand there for a second and then the whole thing crumbles in place on its table.. 

I instantly woke up from the dream very much startled.  So much so that I had to go look out the window at it to make sure it was still intact.

I'm guessing this means it's officially become an eggsession for me since I'm now dreaming about it.. LOL.
LBGE
MS Gulf Coast - Proud member of the Who Dat Nation!
My Not Frequently Updated Blog: http://datcue.wordpress.com
·

Comments

• "eggsession" is when you worry sooo much, you bring the egg inside and put it in your bed!! :))
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,979
    During a low and slow I dreamed the maverick went off and when I checked the egg it was full of water with the lump floating in it...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • "eggsession" is when you worry sooo much, you bring the egg inside and put it in your bed!! :))
    LOL.. That would be true.
    henapple said:
    During a low and slow I dreamed the maverick went off and when I checked the egg it was full of water with the lump floating in it...
    Ha!  I wonder what drove that dream.. Were you worried it would go out overnight?
    LBGE
    MS Gulf Coast - Proud member of the Who Dat Nation!
    My Not Frequently Updated Blog: http://datcue.wordpress.com
    ·