Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Surf-n-Turf 2.0

I used the Big Green Egg Cookbook recipe for a Honey-Dijon-Thyme sauce to glaze the planked salmon (seasoned with Dizzy Pig PineappleHead...., garnished with red & green bells... and diced fresh pineapple. I put the top sirloins in a Bourbon-Peppercorn marinade...(which is really easy to make), for about 4 hours. Covered those with some mushrooms sauteed in red wine. I roasted some potatoes in foil with rosemary, garlic, onions & butter and topped with fried bacon... and then grilled up some asparagus.

BOOMER!
·

Comments

• Accidentally posted this... it would be a great deal more impressive with a pic of the finished product...but there is no way to get one loaded.  Frustrating.

BOOMER!
    ·
  • HA! Success!

Note to self. "make sure you don't have two forum sessions open and you can post pics".

BOOMER!
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,421
    You are making my mouth water!  Looks amazing! 
    ·