Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

LawnRanger vs Mesquite

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
LawnRanger wins over this mesquite and I get an outstanding handle for my Large. Thank you Mike Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Comments

• AleBrewerAleBrewer Posts: 555
    Nice.....I love my LR grid lifter!
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,586
    @LawnRanger. If interested in making me a handle for my large message me. Thanks.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Chubbs said:
    @LawnRanger. If interested in making me a handle for my large message me. Thanks.

Here to contact Mike: gridlifter@gmail.com
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,586
    Thanks Mickey
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013