Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all had a big green St. Patrick’s Day! While you’re waiting for it to be Easter time, try some of the new recipes we’ve recently added to our website. One of our favorite dishes is the Easy Jambalaya with Beef, and our favorite sweet & savory treat is the Sweet Cream Crostini.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Finally a table!!

I've been cooking on a ranky stand I made for almost a year now.

Built my table today!!! Gonna let it sit for a week or so and then stain/seal it. LBGE. The other side is braced for another egg in the future ;)
Front bar is a towel rack, hooks on the side for utensils, on casters and the storage bins are on rails

I'm pretty freaking pumped!! It's not a caddy but its mine! Me and paps-in-law made it today. His only condition to help was ribs once a month this year.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
·

Comments

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,518
    That looks great. I like the slide out containers. Just remember to keep the rails lubed up.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • Congrats on the table!  That's quite a deal for 12 rib dinners plus materials!  Do a good job on those ribs and I'm sure your FIL will help you fit another Egg in it when the time comes.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Hi54putty said:

That looks great. I like the slide out containers. Just remember to keep the rails lubed up.

Somehow I don't think he will have any issues with that ROFL

Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • Thanks guys.
    I don't think I've had a thread yet that lube hasn't made its way in somehow.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Nice...congrats.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • DMOTSDMOTS Posts: 29
    Awesome I like it. Yu did a great job
    ·