Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Great start to playoff weekend.

BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 512
Starting off with 2 pork butts, then ABT's for tonight. Wings on the agenda for Saturday.
Edina, MN

·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,168

What is the white stuff on your lawn :-t

We get that one day every three years and it will last most of that day.

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,952
    I was just wondering what the storage containers next to the egg are?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 512
    Chubbs said:

They actually do a very good job of keeping the snow off of the eggcessories.

Edina, MN

·
  • BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 512
    Finished butts!
    Edina, MN

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,688
    Chubbs said:
    Great storage for hot things - I would not be without my old gasser - it is the best warming and holding oven known to man.... Can't tell, but if it has a side burner (>15,000BTU) a great place to stir fry and reduce sauces/marinades. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·