Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What a Friend

I got a text message from my cousins husband the other day, " I'm an egghead now". When I got my egg my cousin said "I'll have to get Joe one of those for Christmas". So when I got the text I thought she wasn't kidding, well went to see them today and it turns out a friend of their's from Chicago bought it for them. WHAT A FRIEND !! An XL in a nest with table mates. They went and bought some accessories also so i don't know who bought what but he ended up with a platesetter, rib rack ,pizza stone, pizza pee land lots of starter sticks. I gave him this website address to visit and learn. Still what a friend !
Ova B.
Fulton MO
·

Comments

• R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Wow! Does your cousin's friend need more friends? If so, where do I sign up? :D That's very generous and I gotta think your cousin & her husband are good friends to deserve it.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,411
    Now, that's over-the-top...is there a back-story...
    Louisville
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,197
    With friends like that, who needs a job? :D

·
  • I don't know the guy but they say he is from Chicago, he bought some land that her brother had to hunt on. Joe I guess has done a few things for him like plant food plots and such. The guy bought an egg a while back, took a cooking class on it. After I bought mine, he was down for a visit and she said something about getting Joe one for Christmas, he told her not to that he would take care of it! And he did, and R2 if he needs any more friends you'll have to wait behind me !
     I have heard stories of paying it forward but wow !

Ova B.
    Fulton MO
    ·