Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Finally joining the ranks.

Hello All,

31/M/SC

Finally able to join the ranks after trolling around for a bit. Wife got the egg for me as a holiday gift...but due to me working (on-call) I was just able to put it together and fire it up for a clean burn. Going out later to secure some items to give this thing a try later tonight. Almost 9 mins from starting and showing well over 700 degrees...this is going to be an interesting adventure. Look forward to gathering info from the site. 

I've seen all of talks regarding the AR...but I got the Plate Setter for now (nice sale on item). I'm currently keeping my eyes on the CyberQ and looking to get a Thermapen. 

Any advice is greatly appreciated. 
Columbia, SC ~ LBGE, ThermaPen
I love to eat...sue me!

Comments