Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

pizza stone

i need a new pizza stone for monday for large egg is there anywhere in connecticut that sells a decent one?
·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,483
    Bed, Bath and Beyond.  Williams-Sonoma.  I think they have these in CT.

·
  • jscarfojscarfo Posts: 398
    i exploded the bed bath and beyond one at 600 degrees im gonna call local egg dealers tomorrow maybe thell have one in stock
    ·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,297
    My wife got me one from sur la table- it is really thick and solid. Used it last night and it worked very well- it has some kind of polished surface so not as porous as some. So may not pull out as much moisture but I didn't have any issues with it and pizzas came off easily
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • Old Stone brand works well - had mine for years through lots of pizzas on egg and in oven.  Williams Sonoma, Sur La Table and Chef Central (in Westchester if your near there) carry them.
    Mamaroneck
    ·
  • jscarfojscarfo Posts: 398
    I will check William Sonoma today thanks
    ·