Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Let's see some Christmas dinner pictures !

2»

Comments

• Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    edited December 2012
    IMO if using photobucket, the easiest way is in the drag-down box where you copy the different codes or links of the pic (chain looking icon), select "copy html' and then paste that in the comment box where you normally type whatever you have to say. the code will show up in the comment box, but when you post comment, the pics will be there.
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,289
    edited December 2012
    Duxelle spread over prosciutto, mustard coated tenderloin rolled up.and put in frige to set up  

Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • Damn joan. That looks awesome. TFJ loves the leaves. She does that on all her pies. Super cool.

·
  • looks great...I'll trade you some of my prime rib for a plate!
    ·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    edited December 2012
    Duck with beets and Parsnips
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • Whole beef tenderloin and a couple pork tenderloins. Best steak I've ever grilled.
    image.jpg 4.6M
    Two Large Eggs - Located in Marietta, GA (East Cobb)
    ·
  • Two racks of pork, sweet potatoes with butter and maple syurp, scalloped potatoes, roasted mixed veges, and salad.
    IMAG0087.jpg 879.4K
    IMAG0088.jpg 661.5K
    ·
  • XLBalcoXLBalco Posts: 559
    double said:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

this was a nice LULZ this morning.  thanks !
    ·
  • Roast beast. Cooked to 135, FTC and carved 2 hours later. Excellent. Also ham on the platter.
    XL, large and small. Hartwell GA on beautiful Lake Hartwell.
    ·