Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I did those Ribs again

Since we are having Thanksgiving Dinner at our house when I said I wanted to cook Baby Back Ribs Sunday night she said we do not have any more room in both refrigerators so I bought one rack of some meaty BBR
imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Saturday night I put that Wonderful Rib Rub on, then put the mustard wrapped in foil into the fridge overnight. Sunday added more Rub Then onto the Lg.Green Egg @220* indirect for 5-hrs.

imageimage
Cut and served with beans The Ribs were wonderful

Thanks for looking

Ross

Recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/guy-fieri/baby-back-ribs-recipe/index.html
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 13,971
    Nice. What kind of thermo is that on the table?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Those look great, congrats. I think this is the first time I'd heard rub THEN mustard, but that does make some sense. Thanks for sharing the great pics.

Cheers -
    B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,452
    edited December 2012
    Ribs look great! Good job!

I got ribs on the egg now...
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • Nice cook, it can be done, one rack at a time. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • @Ross...another great looking cook, Merry Christmas to you and Jackie.

@henapple...looks like a DigiQ from BBQ Guru.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·