Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

I'm a good friend (and make bad decisions)

So many of you saw the thread I made last week about my buddy getting a small egg, which thanks to feedback here he did buy. I have another buddy who has also been thinking about one. So today I was at local butcher and saw a small. Asked about it and was told an employee won it but had one so was selling. $409, never used, includes nest. New at dealer that's $670 here. So I walked out but was thinking. Told my buddy I was thinking about buying it and he asked me if the guy would take $350. Called owner, he said yes to $350. New small w/ nest for $350! But my buddy wanted it so instead of adding a 2nd egg to my LBGE I picked up for my friend. He lives out of state so I bought and he is transferring $ back to my bank and I'll keep in garage until I see him in Feb. see how nice I am? And I got two new eggheads for the world.
Boom

Comments