Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm a good friend (and make bad decisions)

Options
So many of you saw the thread I made last week about my buddy getting a small egg, which thanks to feedback here he did buy. I have another buddy who has also been thinking about one. So today I was at local butcher and saw a small. Asked about it and was told an employee won it but had one so was selling. $409, never used, includes nest. New at dealer that's $670 here. So I walked out but was thinking. Told my buddy I was thinking about buying it and he asked me if the guy would take $350. Called owner, he said yes to $350. New small w/ nest for $350! But my buddy wanted it so instead of adding a 2nd egg to my LBGE I picked up for my friend. He lives out of state so I bought and he is transferring $ back to my bank and I'll keep in garage until I see him in Feb. see how nice I am? And I got two new eggheads for the world.
Boom

Comments