Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Fatty help

I was planning on getting up early tomorrow to make a couple fatties for the staff at elementary school where I am an administrator.  I now have to be at school tomorrow for some new safety protocols at 6:00 am.   

Could I just make them tonight and use the oven in the lounge to reheat them tomorrow morning?  Any help would be appreciated. 

LBGE
Zionsville, IN
·

Comments

• GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,414
    Make them tonight.  Mine are already made and in the freezer.
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·
  • how do you reheat?  Temp, approximate time?
    LBGE
    Zionsville, IN
    ·
    I'll slice them then put them on a cookie sheet in the oven on 350 for about 15 to 20 minutes depending on the thickness.  
    ·
  • Thanks GrannyX4.  You rock!
    LBGE
    Zionsville, IN
    ·
    Your welcome!  ;;)
    ·