Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Anyone Shop GFS(Gordon Fodd Service) for Meat/lump?

XLBalcoXLBalco Posts: 562
edited December 2012 in EggHead Forum

stopped in there today for the first time.  Lump was $12.99 for a 20# bag and the brisket had a good price.  they had boneless butts that were priced decent as well.

didnt pick anything up but thought about giving it a try.

·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    What kind of lump?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • GFS lump is made by RO. I use it. Its good. I like bony butts, so I go to Sam's. The brisket was good last time I did one last year. Been meaning to do one a la Travis, but the road to Hell is paved with good intensions...

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    Fred....did you really just say, "I like bony butts"?
    ·
  • I thought someone would call me out on that. I like my butt to have a bone in it. If you saw Wilma, you would know that my affinity for bony butts in one scense is untrue.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,118
    I was at GFS this morning.  I buy all my briskets there.  Butts there today were $1.38/lb for a two pack.
    ·
    Fred....did you just say, "I like my butt to have a bone in it"?. Sorry...
    ·
  • Darn it!!!!! 

·