Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Any Table Nest Suggestions?

Here's my dilemma...

I have a stainless table that I frequently move in/out of the garage. The table goes over some rough terrain (cobblestone). My Medium vibrates off the paver bricks during transport and needs to be re adjusted after every move.

I'm wondering if anyone has had any success or with creating a custom table nest that would not only support the Egg at the bottom but provided support as a ring around the middle? Also, the feet would have holes in them to be bolted to the table; actually making the nest a part of the table. I'm imagining 1/2 round iron stock or perhaps 1/4" X 2" flat stock.

So, anyone solved a similar problem? Any New England Eggers have experience with a shop that specializes in iron scroll work?  

If it's brown, it's cook'in....If it's black, it's done ---my Grandfather     Medium BGE

Comments