Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I'm looking to purchase a used small Big Green Egg.

I am looking for a used egg -- Small, in great shape, in a nest, with plate setter. Ideas? I've registered on Craig's List.
·

Comments

• LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 752
    I just got one off CL w/out the platesetter, in a nest for $300 (not a great deal, but I think it was fair). The original gasket was in really good shape. Just bought a rain cap, a woo and a stone for it. Great addition to my large.
    ·
  • I think you got a great price!
    Thanks for the info.
    WJ
    ·
  • lwrehmlwrehm Posts: 197

Depends where you are...if near S.E. Wisconsin a couple times a year the ClearChannel radio stations put on an ebay style auction, a local BGE dealer usually has a couple there.   I got my small, nest and tables for $330.

·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 752
    winojeff said:

I think you got a great price!
    Thanks for the info.
    WJ

Brand new in Atlanta they are $500 w warranty. I paid $300 and gave up the warranty. I live near the mothership, hopefully if they are needed they will be there to help me out.
    ·
  • what do you mean by registering on CL. Is there a for them to notify you if something comes available?

Conway, S.C.
    ·