Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Multiple Waldorf Pics....Plus "Commentary"!!

ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Maaaan!!![p]What a weekend!!

Mine was filled with Flights, Food, Friends and nore than a few "Eggstenuating Circumstances"!![p]I too am trying to re-coup a bit, but I thought I'd throw up a few pics....plus a little commentary.
Some.... on the other hand are better just left there..... to spark the immagination!![p]PS....Let it also be known that a "Rookie" was the last one on the paking lot last nite !![p]Can you say "Hard Core Champ"........ Chris?

Enjoy!![p]
P51300072.jpg[p]
Here...BBQ Bob demands immediate payment from Woo Doggies, but decides to accept "Sauce" instead!![p]P51300092.jpg [p]Because of the "worldwide acclaim" of the Dizzy Pig Spices...Chris is now able to spend up to 24.99 on this new radio!! WooDoggies (pictured here beside Chris) is rummored to have a "Product Placement Contract" with the Pabst Brewing Company!! Isn't success sweet boys??!![p]P51300222.jpg[p]Here's Wess Friday Nite....I'll let you fill in your own comments here!![p]P51400362.jpg[p]Here "Nature Boy" extolls the wonderful flavor of the Dizzy Pig Line of gourmet spice rubs!! When Chris finally explained that Dizzy Dust will make any guy a "Chick Magnet"....the deal was sealed!![p]P51401032.jpg[p]Here....the "Feds" (Corn and Bro)...arrive at the Registeration
Desk!![p]P51400882.jpg[p]"Smokey" was serving Bloody Marrys first thing...with the "Dark Amber Maple" Chaser!![p]Yuuummm!!![p][p]More pics to follow in the days to come!![p]You shoudda' been there!!