Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Once in a Blue Moon - The Movie

Options

We are fortunate on the other side of the fence to have a great photographer who shares his photos with us from time to time.  He difinitely has an eye for seeing what most of us miss when looking through a camera lens.

I've never met him in person but like everyone else, we all Oooo and Aaaa at his skill with a camera and his willingness to share the images he so skillfully captures of everyday things near his home in Fort Meyers, Florida.

A few days ago I thought it high time that the rest of the world should see what a gifted photographer sees when he looks through a camera lens.

So I downloaded the photos he posted so far this year and compiled them into a video which I posted "Privately" on YouTube.  Then I sent him the link at YouTube.

Needless to say, it came as a complete surprise to him and he loved it.  He immediately asked me to change it to "Public" so that the video could be seen by others in order that they too might share his love for the beauty of nature.

I think you might enjoy it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CGPZrC1o9c&feature=g-upl

It was a fun project and I was happy to do it, mostly because his talent should not be limited to just our small group.

He's also a pretty good cook.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

Happy Holidays to you all...

Spring "Spreading The Word" Chicken

Spring Texas USA

Comments