Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Hater's Guide to Williams-Sonoma

If you are sensitive to crude language please disregard this posting but since many here do use W-S stuff I felt this was worth sharing.  If you don't mind a few F-Bombs enjoy!

http://deadspin.com/5959212/the-haters-guide-to-the-williams+sonoma-catalog<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,538
    Notes from Drew: Why have an ordinary rimjob when you can add just a touch of Madagascar vanilla? That's how classy folk do their rimming.

Best line of many great ones! 
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 19,769
    love it!  If I had more money than sense, I'd do all my shopping there.

• That is some funny s . . . stuff.
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,526
    good read
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,575
    Hilarious...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Awesome. Jus awesome. I love dead spin even more now.
    Keeping it Weird in the ATX
  • Now that struck me as just too funny. 

I laughed so hard I had to stop 3 times to wipe the tears from my eyes just so I continue reading.

Now I will never be able to walk into our local WS store again without laughing.

Great read!
  • lwrehmlwrehm Posts: 252

I had to take a break after the "rednect frier" comment...I almost had and accident.

• danv23danv23 Posts: 629
    That was hysterical.. thank you.

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!

Cumming, GA - XL, L, Small
  • Funny how many people ask me, where did you get that?  And the the answer is WS.  Pick and choose, a lot over priced,and some things unique and interesting.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to my daughter), MBGE and lots of toys

• ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,861
    edited November 2012

I'm still wiping tears from my face that was so funny.  Potato Glove review easily my favorite.
    "Late at night, I often go digging through my basement screaming, "WHERE ARE THE GODDAMN POTATO GLOVES?" Because I usually end up grabbing the carrot gloves first, you know?"
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• I'm still wiping tears from my face that was so funny.  Potato Glove review easily my favorite.
    "Late at night, I often go digging through my basement screaming, "WHERE ARE THE GODDAMN POTATO GLOVES?" Because I usually end up grabbing the carrot gloves first, you know?"
    That and the redneck monks making artisinal meth in Missouri. Pure gold
    Keeping it Weird in the ATX
  • I was laughing so hard tears of happiness ran down my leg!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.