Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Looking for Custom Egg Table/North Atlanta

Hi, I am looking for a for a recommendation on where to go for the best custom made big green egg tables.   I have a large egg and have quickly run out of storage space.    Specifically, looking in the NE Atlanta area, up i-85/Gwinnett county area.

• solowingersolowinger Posts: 11
    edited November 2012
    Go to Craigslist and type in "Big Green Egg" several postings advertising BGE tables for sale, they make one for you if you have an idea of what you want.
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    The Mothership in Tucker sells a very nice large BGE table...all it needs is some stain & a cover and you are all set...
  • Tspud1Tspud1 Posts: 348
    Send me a message and I'll send you info on some tables.
  • chamlinchamlin Posts: 19
    Hi, for those of you interested in custom, high quality tables, please visit my website at  The website is new, but has several pictures of the work that i am doing.  I am an architect by profession, but build high quality cutting boards and custom BGE tables on the side.  For those of you in the Atlanta area, please feel free to check out my running ad on craigslist.  You can find it at

Feel free to email me directly at

Take Care,