Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bone in turkey breast

LitLit Posts: 3,521

I didn't have time to brine this so I put it through my food saver marinator for 5 cycles. Seasoned with the new Whirley Bird and onto the egg at 375 dome to 160. Cooked quicker than I thought it would only took an hour and a half or so. It came out amazing and then followed that cook up with some chicken wings and then blackened grouper sliders. Sorry quit taking pics after the turkey finished. Also I redesigned my table for out front to hold my large and mini and moved the small outback. The mini sits in the table in my egg carten so now I have storage underneath.image.image.image.image

·