Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I believe the correct expression for moments like this is "BOOYA"

newegg13newegg13 Posts: 231
edited November 2012 in EggHead Forum
After sampling a couple bottles of Dizzy Pig, I was convinced. Since then, I've had a hankering to order a bunch. Well, I finally did it. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos I have a feeling that I'll be experimenting like a mad scientist on my upcoming cooks. If you have any favorites or suggestions for particular meat/seasoning pairings, I'm all ears.
Amateur Egger; professional rodeo clown. Birmingham, AL

Comments

• Well- i wouldn't post my name, phone number, and address on a forum, but nice score, Jeremiah!
    Keeping it Weird in the ATX
  • Tweev will be at your home in 8 minutes.
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    edited November 2012
    Nicely done I just got the sampler pack and now I want to make the order you just did... They all are great, I did raging river on a turkey in my small BGE and it turned out great!
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    I would just go take Jeremiah's !
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • newegg13newegg13 Posts: 231
    edited November 2012
    I'm not sure what you're talking about, CT?!? >:) (but good call though)
  • newegg13newegg13 Posts: 231
    Shhhh @Kosko. Pay no attention to what's behind the curtain!
  • there you go :)