Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Question (dont look if you dont like OT)

What do you call an Arnold Palmer (iced tea) and vodka? ..................... Answer: a John Daily. BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But seriously, they are super good. 
Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.

Comments

• We have sweet tea vodka down here called Firefly. Available in pretty much all liquor stores. I don't even like sweet tea and I drink it on ice during summer.
    Boom
  • All I have to say, is nobody dump on me for OT in the future :-)

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,636
    He actually branded that drink and sells it commercially. You can buy it at many 19th holes and some grocery/liquor stores. I hear it is good.

He is a recovering alcoholic so I don't think he has ever tasted it.

I enjoy it equal parts tea, lemonade, vodka.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    I do the Sweet tea Vodka and lemonade, gets you nice and tuned up.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• All I have to say, is nobody dump on me for OT in the future :-)

to be fair his post is actually in the OT forum >:)
    Boom
  • In NYC, they have a new drink called the Hurricane Sandy, but it's really just a watered down Manhattan.

:))
    Boom
  • In NYC, they have a new drink called the Hurricane Sandy, but it's really just a watered down Manhattan.

Now that was just cruel

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Living in Iowa, we call the Sweet Tea Vodka/Lemonade the Tom Arnold. It was the wife an I's go to summer cocktail this year...
    "Take yourself lightly, but what you do seriously." - M. Martin XL BGE - Johnston, IA