Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

CyberQ Wifi and IPad/IPhone connectivity issues

I just purchased and took my new CyberQ wifi for its first test drive and am wondering if anyone else has had problems connecting with their iPhone or iPad? I was able to connect with a PC and MacBook, but not the other 2. In adhoc mode it shows up as available and even appears to connect, but it won't show me any information about what's happening with the unit. Read in the following thread to try google chrome (http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1144965/bbq-cyberq-wifi-help#latest) but I still can't stay connected. Anyone know of a solution?
LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario

Comments