Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Flank Steak Score (Pic Heavy)

This is why I always scan the meat counter when I go to the supermarket.  This stuff is normally $7.99.  So, change in plans for supper. Marinated 4 hrs in Mamasita's marinade. Originally planned on hitting it with DP Pineapple Head and Fajitaish, ended up just doing Pineapple Head. Trying to keep the variables down. Also marinated some veggies using the recipe from Naked Whiz's site.

Stabilized the egg at 550 dome, adj rig with grate @ 1.5 inch level, then put on my "Grill Grates", let em heat up for 10 minutes.

Refreshed the beverage from the bottle on the left (the "real" stuff). Cooked the flank for 3-4 min per side, pulled to rest and grilled the veggies.

Life is good.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
·

Comments

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,435
    Looks great and eggcellent pics-never ate like that in San Diego....
    Louisville
    ·
  • Hope that tasted as good as it looks. Great cook and great score on the flank.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    ·
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,656
    Great deal!  Looks good