Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BBE Feet

I have been unable to locate a set of feet for a large BGE. Does anyone have a source or know of a supplier for these? I check with my local BGE supplier and all I get is the "Deer in the headlights look".

Comments

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,494

If you can't fine them, you can always go to a nursery or plant section of the hardware store and get these feet.image

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• I had the same problem and instead purchased a table nest.  I guess it depends on what you're using them for.  I'm using the nest for a table I'm still working on.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

• HicHic Posts: 350
    Fred Music and BBQ sells them on their site, I went to my local Ace, they used to sell Primo's and now sell Big Green Eggs, that gave some left overs they had from Primo.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

• Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    eBay. 
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93
  • Table nest is a good alternative, it also lifts the egg a little higher, easier to get under the egg to clean. A dustpan fits under the egg making it simple to rake ash. 

I had a set of feet I gave away when I put the egg on a table nest. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,597

Can/t remember if this was at Lowes or Home Depot: 3 pack

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 20,148
    Pretty sure that's Lowes

• misumisu Posts: 213
    I bought the last "official" set at the eggtoberfest this year, they're sitting nicely under my mini.