Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Testing

Options

Comments

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,053
    Options
    OK, I give up!!!  LOL  How do I post a pic from photobucket?  :)
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    4th icon from the right on the toolvbar. Looks like a picture frame just one to the left of the chain. Hit it, insert your link and don't forget to hit submit.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    HTML You need to use it.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,053
    Options
    Ah ha!  I got the pic, but how about the jargon underneath?  Anyway to just get the pic without all that?  I'm sorry...I know I'm asking stupid questions.  I promise I won't do this in the future.  :)
  • Hashmaker
    Hashmaker Posts: 149
    Options
    When you open your picture in photobucket, double click on the direct link. It should say "copied" when you do that. Come back to your post and right click in the text box and select paste. It should bring your picture right up without all the jargon underneath.