Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sunshine State Eggfest 2013, Same place, new look.

Greetings EGGheads,
It has been a while since I have been on the forums. My day job and shooting competitions take most of my time. LC and I have also been busy with her Honey Bee Hives. Getting ready and planning for an EGGfest takes a lot of time, and the planning is well under way. The fest next year will be held again at the Crown Plaza in Melbourne, Fl. The dates are March 15th and 16th, 2013. We are one of the largest fests, By Eggers, For Eggers.  We have updated the look and feel of the website and hope you enjoy the hard work that went into it. Hope to see all of you there in March 2013.
www.sunshinestateeggfest.com

SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
·

Comments

• egretegret Posts: 4,030
    We're gonna be there, brother Tim!! ;) Looking forward to it as well as this weekend at the minifest in Melbourne.........
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Hey Big John,
    Bring your long undies, tis cold down here...
    :))
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,168
    edited October 2012
    Tim one of these years I am going to skip mine and show up on your front porch my friend. Yours and Egrets are a must.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,810
    @Mickey - I got your package today - salt free DP rub.  You're awesome!  Thanks for the note and I'm looking forward to meeting you in person at Salado!

·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    You should come to the mini fest old man! Less stress, more drinking....lol
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,810
    We have a branch in Ormond Beach....I could work somefin out.....hmmmm...

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,276
    NOLA, prolly the best fest there is. Beautiful setting, surf fishing, hotel is right on the beach. Really well done. Don't tell Tim that or his head will get bigger

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,168
    @Mickey - I got your package today - salt free DP rub.  You're awesome!  Thanks for the note and I'm looking forward to meeting you in person at Salado!

I mix the salt and salt less together and works well for us.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,271
    Marked my calendar!
    ·