Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Janell's awesome twice baked potatoes

poohdopoohdo Posts: 3

Can someone point a newbi to the recipe for these? I have tried the search but not much luck..Thanks in advance.

poohdo

·

Comments

• Yeah, Janell is my wife. I think I can find them :)

Gimme a minute

·
  • Looking back, we've posted pics but never the recipe. I'll see if I can talk her into it. She's cooking for 60 kids tonight (son's high school theater production) so she may be a little busy. I'm doing the butts, shes' doing cobbler and homemade mac n cheese. Lucky kids :)

·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,675
    @Cen-Tex-nice catch...I figured TFJ was in the limelight but not my call-You have a following-and once you hit the bourbon trail then I will get in line.  Have a great week!
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
    ·
  • poohdopoohdo Posts: 3

Lucky kids for sure buddy,no hurry, just when ever is fine.

thanks

·
  • she's doing it now. we'll start a new thread so we can search it later. It will be up in 15-20. She is a saint (she is married to me for 20 years after all)

·
  • it's up. Enjoy

·
  • thanks bud.

·
  • she's doing it now. we'll start a new thread so we can search it later. It will be up in 15-20. She is a saint (she is married to me for 20 years after all)

Man you're old.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·

Man you're old.

you are only as old as you feel...............oh god, i need a nap

·