Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Microsoft Surface- Sorry off topic but pretty cool

Options

So as we all are getting bombarded with Windows 8 adds while watching football today I thought I would share some pics of an actual Surface. Super impressed so far. Not sure what to call it...a laptop...a tablet but really don't care. I love the keyboard that also works as a cover. Very thin and a nice improvement from a third party keyboard. Also, really like the kickstand which combined with the keyboard make a well thought out set of use options. The screen is excellent. The user interface is alive with tiles and it was easy to set up and so far...easy to use and navigate. I really like that office comes on the device and IE is surprisingly smoking fast. It has USB and various output choices for video. Please don't hate on me for going way off topic but thought its worth sharing.

imageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...I was pretty excited about this but so far reviews have been fairly mixed.   Glad to hear you like it!  I want to get my hands on one and play with it...see how the keyboard feels.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.