Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Did wings last night..........

hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,831
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum

I did wings for the second time last night. First time about 2 weeks ago, I did them direct and not raised. They were ok I guess but i knew there was better to be had.

After doing some reading here and the web I went indirect with the 30-20-10 system. WOW. I did 3 kinds of sauces and man they were the best wings I have ever had. I only wish I had made more.

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,623
    30, 20, 10...? 30 on, 20 hdaf, 10 back on?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Go on..... elaborate...

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,565

We ony wish you had taken pictures. ;)

Glad your second batch came out so good. What temp were you at?

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Pictures or it didn't happen!

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,831

400 degrees indirect,

cook for 30, flip for another 20, sauce and back on for 10