Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Emu

gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 398
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
Roast of Emu last night. 350 indirect for 2 hrs. Pulled at 150 internal. Tender and tasty. Sandwiches for the next couple of days.

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

image.jpg 1.5M
image.jpg 1.9M
·

Comments

• R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Interesting. I don't believe I've had that before. Is it pretty lean?
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • @R2Egg2Q very lean and low in cholesterol.

·
  • MikeGMikeG Posts: 174

So, um, you were grilling at the zoo?

·
  • @MikeG No I was killing at the zoo. Swilling, chilling and grilling came later back at the noodle ranch.

·
  • #:-S

I thought you were talking about my alma mater, Eastern Michigan University.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·