Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

grillmeisters brisket

Options
David
David Posts: 97
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have had a egg for three years.a little less than three years ago I said i would never waste money on another brisket.That was before I found this forum.Anyway thanks for the brisket receipe Grillmeister, it turned out great.Had it last weekend and loved it.Just finished preparing our guest for tommorrow night ,a packer that I turned into a flat and point.Thanks again!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    David,
    Could you tell me where it's posted or send it to me. I am in the same boat you are/were. JUst did a 9 pound flat and it had great flavor but, was a little dry. Everybody thought it was great. MAybe I'm being a littel hard on myself but I ain't quitting until I get it done perfectly. Thanks

• alternity
    alternity Posts: 49
    Options
    Sundown,[p] Briskets can be hit or miss. I have some so tender I was in heaven and some that kinda made me mad at their toughness. I am not a fan of 'foiling' but it can make a difference. Foil the last few hours with some kind of liquid..then a lengthy rest time.

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    alternity,
    I'm not about to give up on producing a great brisket . . . yet. The forum has been a great encouragement to me for the last 6 years I don't know why anyone would buy any thing but a BGE. Been here, Done it, Still learning.