Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Can I get a

Dave in FloridaDave in Florida Posts: 798
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
HOW ABOUT THEM GATORS!!!!  

Upset LSU....GOOOOOOOO GATORS!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
·

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,468
    Well done, enthusiastic yet refined, no over the top in your face celebrating the victory over LSU, there may be some fans on here..... 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • ccpoulin1ccpoulin1 Posts: 386
    you are either a gator a or a gator hater..........

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,837
    I'm no gator.  LSU needs to get their act together.  :(

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Nola..are you kidding me? I'm a Tennessee fan.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,837
    Sadly, LSU and Saints.  We're not having the best of luck this year.  (*sniff*)  Rain or shine, I'm a fan.  Went to the BCS championship game at the superdome last year.  Oh, the humanity!  My only non-regional team is Kentucky basket ball.

·