Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Aaron Franklin- This is a must read for anyone who wants to learn low and slow from the master

The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 14,502
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
Aaron is raising money to do a BBQ web series with our local PBS affiliate to teach people everything about the way he does BBQ. From buying a smoker, modding it out, seasoning, cooking and eating, everything

Check out this video. This looks so cool to me I can't wait! Pitch in a little if you can. this is going to be an awesome resource for all of us.

I'm in for a hundo. 

Keeping it Weird in the ATX

Comments

• Thanks !  I subscribed.  Franklin has quite a reputation.  I'll wait for the first "class" before I donate, but I will after that.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Thanks !  I subscribed.  Franklin has quite a reputation.  I'll wait for the first "class" before I donate, but I will after that.

Probably a good idea. I just got a little excited when i saw it.
    Keeping it Weird in the ATX
  • I'll follow this...it's about time the "secrets" were documented in a good video.Thanks for the link.